Enhances attorney effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases; supporting attorney’s trial proceedings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Delivers exceptional service support to clients.
• Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; request records; confirming case status with attorney daily.
• Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summons and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests.
• Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
• Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
• Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com